Eiffel’s Place Is The Smart Choice
Serving the Marietta, Cobb County, and North Atlanta area since 2001, Eiffel’s Place is your place for reliable and professional automotive maintenance, service, and repair for your Lexus, Acura, Toyota, and Honda vehicle. We are the AAA Top Shop Winner for 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012! Our customers rated us #1 among all AAA Approved Auto Repair shops.
Finding a good auto repair facility is always a concern, especially when the unexpected happens. One important thing to remember is to look for ASE Certification.
ASE-certified automotive technicians and other service professionals can be identified in several ways. The most obvious is to look for the ASE sign on the facility. Once inside, most establishments proudly display the ASE certificates earned by their technicians in their office or waiting room. Finally, the technicians may be wearing an ASE patch on the shoulder of their uniform. All ASE-certified professionals are proud of their achievement and are more than willing to show you their credentials.
ASE has years of experience helping the automotive industry verify the skills and knowledge of the technicians working at dealerships, independent repair shops, collision shops, franchises, fleets, and more. Car owners and the service and repair industry regard ASE certification as the standard measure of competency and a guide to quality auto repairs.
ASE has taken this responsibility one step further by offering a recognition opportunity for highly qualified repair facilities, which allows them to showcase their technicians and their commitment to excellence. It is called the Blue Seal of Excellence Recognition Program. The program’s emphasis is to identify establishments with a large percentage of ASE-certified professionals. It is a recognition program for businesses striving to be the best, and willing to prove their commitment.
We are a AAA Top Shop Award winner
We are the only AAA Top Shop Winner for Georgia in 2013. Our strive for perfection has earned the award in 2008 and 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013. As a AAA member, you’re guaranteed much more than just quality auto repair. AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities not only meet AAA’s tough performance standards while providing reliable and courteous service, they are required to provide AAA members with:
- Free Maintenance Inspection- Approved Auto Repair Facilities will perform a free 24-point inspection of your vehicle upon request and provide a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs (a $24.95 value).
- 24-month/24,000-mile Limited Warranty- Most repairs performed at Approved Auto Repair facilities, unless otherwise noted, include a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles warranty on parts and labor.
- Returned Parts- When parts are replaced, the old parts will be returned to you upon request if they do not have to be sent back to the manufacturer for warranty or exchange.
- Guaranteed Estimate- Approved Auto Repair facilities provide guaranteed verbal or written estimates (local and state regulations take precedence regarding notification of repair costs).
- Dispute Resolution- Should a disagreement arise between you and an Approved Auto Repair facility, AAA will investigate the claim and seek a resolution. AAA’s recommendation will automatically be accepted by the repair facility but you will not be bound by the decision.
They are fast, professional and very thorough . I got a loaner car I was not expecting. They fixed a problem I was having with my MDX that 3 previous mechanics could not solve…including an Acura service shop. Very, very pleased. I will be bringing my business back here.
Liked: Service, Value
Review by: Mark
I had Eiffel do a pre-purchase inspection on an NSX I was going to buy. Being from Dallas, and being very picky, I needed someone who was going to have the same eye for detail that I do. Short story: we had a great initial conversation – he’s definitely a car guy. The PPI was scheduled for the next day, and afterwards, he provided a full writeup (with pictures) of items that need to be addressed. We then talked about his report, the NSX, then other cars. You want honest guys that love cars working on yours. For that, Eiffel definitely gets my endorsement.
Review by: Lance
Excellent shop with great service. Definitely a place I trust to take my car.
Liked: Service, Value
Review by: Matt