Eiffel’s Place Is The Smart Choice
Serving the Marietta, Cobb County, and North Atlanta area since 2001, Eiffel’s Place is your place for reliable and professional automotive maintenance, service, and repair for your Lexus, Acura, Toyota, and Honda vehicle. We are the AAA Top Shop Winner for 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012! Our customers rated us #1 among all AAA Approved Auto Repair shops
Finding a good auto repair facility is always a concern, especially when the unexpected happens. One important thing to remember is to look for ASE Certification.
ASE-certified automotive technicians and other service professionals can be identified in several ways. The most obvious is to look for the ASE sign on the facility. Once inside, most establishments proudly display the ASE certificates earned by their technicians in their office or waiting room. Finally, the technicians may be wearing an ASE patch on the shoulder of their uniform. All ASE-certified professionals are proud of their achievements and are more than willing to show you their credentials.
ASE has years of experience helping the automotive industry verify the skills and knowledge of the technicians working at dealerships, independent repair shops, collision shops, franchises, fleets, and more. Car owners and the service and repair industry regard ASE certification as the standard measure of competency and a guide to quality auto repairs.
ASE has taken this responsibility one step further by offering a recognition opportunity for highly qualified repair facilities, which allows them to showcase their technicians and their commitment to excellence. It is called the Blue Seal of Excellence Recognition Program. The program’s emphasis is to identify establishments with a large percentage of ASE-certified professionals. It is a recognition program for businesses striving to be the best, and willing to prove their commitment.
We are a AAA Top Shop Award winner
We are the only AAA Top Shop Winner for Georgia in 2013. Our strive for perfection has earned the award in 2008 and 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013. As a AAA member, you’re guaranteed much more than just quality auto repair. AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities not only meet AAA’s tough performance standards while providing reliable and courteous service, they are required to provide AAA members with:
- Free Maintenance Inspection- Approved Auto Repair Facilities will perform a free 24-point inspection of your vehicle upon request and provide a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs (a $24.95 value).
- 24-month/24,000-mile Limited Warranty- Most repairs performed at Approved Auto Repair facilities, unless otherwise noted, include a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles warranty on parts and labor.
- Returned Parts- When parts are replaced, the old parts will be returned to you upon request if they do not have to be sent back to the manufacturer for warranty or exchange.
- Guaranteed Estimate- Approved Auto Repair facilities provide guaranteed verbal or written estimates (local and state regulations take precedence regarding notification of repair costs).
- Dispute Resolution- Should a disagreement arise between you and an Approved Auto Repair facility, AAA will investigate the claim and seek a resolution. AAA’s recommendation will automatically be accepted by the repair facility but you will not be bound by the decision.
I Highly recommend this shop! I've had my Lexus in for repairs a couple of times and the work was done quickly and at a good cost. Add to this the friendliness and professionalism of staff and you have the best repair shop in town.
Excellent service, from the start to finish. Shop was highly recommended to me, too -- even the tow driver gave high marks. Great pricing, clear and thorough explanation of service, fast fix, and they even spotted us with a classy key chain when we picked up our car. Definitely recommended!
My previous Honda Repair station went out of business. A friend recommended Eiffel. He replaced a broken sunvisor on my old Honda and replaced transmission gear which had left me stranded on the highway. My car was towed to Eiffel's Place. Being a single female, it gave me peace of mind to have an efficient repair person available when I needed him.Then I bought a new Honda 2019. Have not needed his services since I got the new vehicle but it is nice to know I have him in my back pocket! Best wishes to him in 2021!